Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Insert snappy title here

Hi!

I've missed you all. It's been busy chez decemberbaby, what with the not leaving the baby lying in her playgym at all. Oh, the fun we've been having! Kali in the moby wrap while I grocery shop, Kali sitting in the bumbo watching me paint an old dresser, Kali screaming her head off as a cadre of finger puppets extol the virtues of tummy time in song.

Today I spent an hour with a mommy friend of mine, thus realizing what a dull life I've led so far. Seriously, we walked the babies to the library and back, and it was the most socially fulfilling hour of my week. Damn, I need to see my friends more often.

Kali will be five months old on Saturday. Holy crap, where has the time gone? And why haven't I taken more photos? I just told Mr. December that we might have to do this all again very soon just for the photo ops.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to boil some eggs for tomorrow's picnic with another mommy friend. When it rains, it pours. I love a good downpour.

1 comment:

Dagny said...

I have missed you.

Glad things are going well.

Hopefully I can add some excitement when I roll into town in June for you. heh. ;)

xoxoxoxo