Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ouch.

Fibromyalgia sucks.

My legs, shoulders, and back are killing me. It's gorgeous outside and I'd love to take Kali on long rambling walks, but I hurt too much.

In other news... the brake on our stroller stopped working last week. I called the company (Jolly Jumper) and they said if I needed it done quickly I could bring it in and they'd fix the problem. They discovered that a couple of the parts were defective... so they replaced the stroller frame with a new one. Talk about excellent customer service! (if only I'd remembered that the clip on the seatbelt is a bit sticky... now I'll have to make another trip to get that fixed.)

8 comments:

My Reality said...

I hope you quit hurting soon.

Dagny said...

ugh. I am sorry you are in such pain.

:(

Feel better soon I hope.

xoxoxoxoxox

Aurelia said...

Ouch, I hope you feel better soon, and well, I also wonder, are there any other medications you can take? Some painkillers are safe during breastfeeding and they might get you through the worst of this?

I don't know...I just know that I wish I could take some of that pain away.

Barb said...

Sorry about the pain:(

But hell yah that's some good customer service you got!!

sariel & shlomit said...

ack...sorry you're in such pain!!
hope things get better soon...
peace
shlomit

sariel & shlomit said...

hey you...
just popping in to say hi...hoping things are improving pain wise, etc...
peace
shlomit

ms. c said...

Feel better soon. I wish there was something more I could do to help you out...

Aurelia said...

How are you? You there? post an update sweetie.