Wednesday, November 11, 2009

jeans

So, I don't have a problem with maternity clothes. I don't find them super-expensive, many of them are really nice, and they fit me well. But for some reason, this time around, I could not find a single pair of maternity jeans that looked good on me. Instead I headed over to Bl.uenotes and bought a couple pairs of sexxxxy jeans that actually looked good. I've been holding them together with elastic bands ever since.

Today I converted my pair of ultra-low-rise flare jeans into maternity jeans. This is what I can do when left to my own devices for, oh, say 1 hour:





6 comments:

Tzivia said...

Goahjuss, dahlink, simply goahjuss!
(okay, I can't do accents in real life either)

Anonymous said...

If I had known you could do this, I would have been there months ago!

Krista said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I couldn't do this if my maternity jeans were going to cost me $500 a pair.

just can't use a sewing machine.

Shelley said...

Hi Sara,

Thanks for leaving the joke at my blog. It made me laugh and got me through a day of waiting!!!

Aurelia said...

You know that you have to start offering this as a service for pay right?

Cause damn you are good!

Alice said...

hmm... I have a Cricut Cutter .... imagine the mayhem that would certainly follow if I could sew like you!!