Friday, August 17, 2007

Moving right along...

Our bedroom is pretty much organized now. I can cook in the kitchen. Lumpy's room is a temporary dining room. My office is fully unpacked.

Things are moving right along.

The house is getting painted this week and next. Soon all we'll have to do is wash the floors and unpack the boxes. I can't wait to be able to walk around barefoot without turning the soles of my feet black.

Last night I'd had enough. We haven't watched an episode of Angel in at least three weeks. I was in withdrawal from Dav.id Bore.anaz's hotness. I set up my old computer (thank God I never got rid of it), ransacked the basement boxes until I found the DVDs, and popped some popcorn. Lovely. Now all I need is that IKEA sofa-bed in my office so that I can lounge while I watch stuff.

Now that my old computer is running, I've discovered that there's an unprotected wireless network nearby... so my days of internet withdrawal are over. I'm trying to catch up on the blogs. Did I mention that my days of productive housework are over, too?

Tired. Sleepy. Unable to write complex sentence structures. I'm going back to bed.

2 comments:

Aurelia said...

Thank goodness for old computers! I assume that you are eventually getting wireless, but for now, time to hitch onto the free stuff!

Caro said...

Yay for internet access - not that we are all addicts or anything. Also it's ages since I saw and Angel - I wonder if it's showing on any of our channels at the moment...