Thursday, September 27, 2007

Jenn update.

My friend Jenn... the one with triplets whose water broke just shy of 18 weeks...

At 19 weeks, she gave birth to one of the triplets. He lived for about an hour before he died.

I just logged on this morning and saw that at 21 weeks, Jenn went into labour again. They couldn't stop the contractions. The other two babies were born and lived for less than 2 hours.

Jenn's heart is broken.

We all know that life is arbitrary and unfair... but this really drives it home. I don't know what else to say.

8 comments:

Sandi D said...

i logged on and saw her post today too and this make me so sad to hear about this. my heart is greiving for her and her family. it all seems so unfair.

Chris said...

Oh gosh, that's devastating. I'm so sorry for her.

Kristen said...

That is so sad. I am so terribly sorry and am sending my condolensces to her and her family right now.

Anonymous said...

That is just so awful. I am so sorry for her losses.

Unknown said...

I am so, so sorry to hear that. Please tell her that your readers are praying for her.
Carla

Paula said...

another one of your readers, praying for Jen and her family.

cooler*doula said...

i can't even imagine.

another person sending some love and light out into the universe for jenn and her family.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I am so sorry for your friend.