Monday, September 03, 2007

please take a moment... *update*

My online friend Jenn is pregnant with triplets. Tonight, at 17 weeks, her water broke.

Please pray for her. Even if you don't normally pray. She spent a long time trying to get pregnant and really needs our love and support right now.

*UPDATE*
Miraculously, all three babies are ok and have made it through the night. Two of the babies are low on amniotic fluid, and the doctors hope to be able to find the source of the leak, slow it or stop it, and replenish the fluid levels. As of right this second, everyone is still alive and kicking.

6 comments:

JewishMama said...

Am davening for her and her babies.Please keep us updated.

Elizabeth said...

I don't know this person, but I am hoping all goes well for her and the babies.

Caro said...

I hope things work out for her.

Chris said...

Oh my goodness - glad things are calming down for Jenn. She (and her babies) will be in my thoughts.

Krystle said...

Oh no. I hope everything works out. Prayers for her and her family.

Ms. Perky said...

OMG, how scary. I only just saw this post, but she's in my thoughts and tefilos, for sure.