Sunday, August 09, 2009

gag.

Tonight, on the eve of 7 dpo, I suddenly jumped up from the table and ran towards the bathroom, gagging all the way. When I finally gave myself permission to puke, I dry heaved a couple of times. Nothing more.

I'd love for this to be an EPS, but I can't help thinking that back in January I puked at 3 dpo for absolutely no reason. I wasn't pregnant. I have no idea what was up. Every cycle my body seems to up the ante (as EPS go), so I guess this is the logical next step.

But still, after dry heaving, what am I supposed to think? Sure, I'd like to tell you that this post is just a blase FYI and that you need not comment, but the truth is that I'm in the mood for a resounding chorus of "sounds like a BFP in the works!" It might not be true, but I wouldn't mind pretending tonight.

3 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!

Gil said...

I'll pretend right along with you. It does sound rather promising, that's for sure! Keeping fingers crossed for good news!

Aurelia said...

Pretending is good, heck I'll go along!

To be honest, the only thing that ever made me puke was HCG, and the trigger shot has already cleared your system. So I'm betting yes.