Tuesday, December 19, 2006

check, please.

Yup, I think we may be done for this cycle. Mr. December has pneumonia and now I'm sick too. Is it a bad idea to get pregnant when you're sick? I wouldn't ovulate before Saturday or Sunday at the earliest anyway, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up if it seems like this cycle should be a wash.

_________________

I'm also bummed because of some of the bad news on blogs I read. Shlomit got whammied with the bfn, and then had to face "baby day" on the subway; Smarshy and M's beta went down and they're waiting for the pregnancy to end. Crap.

_________________

I'm at the point where I feel sick, but not too sick. I haven't yet decided whether or not I'm going to pottery class... I really want to - but I know that may not be the best idea. (insert whining voice here) but I waaaanntt to!!!! I have two pieces that need to go in the kiln and another two pieces I'd like to finish forming before the term ends... which is the end of this week. Bummer. I think I may go into ceramic withdrawal. Anybody have an extra bag of clay?

_________________

I cleaned house yesterday. This is a major accomplishment, attesting to the fact that a) the Prozac is kicking in and b) the Prozac is kicking in. The difference it makes cannot be overstated. (and I was talking about the difference the prozac makes, but having a nice clean house makes a pretty big impact, too!)

And I've been cooking... one of those things I used to enjoy but then didn't anymore after the miscarriage. So far I haven't made anything remarkable, but just getting back in the kitchen feels like a step in the right direction.


Going now. Must nap.

1 comment:

ms. c said...

I'm glad that the Prozac is working some magic on you. You sound better already! That's so great.
Now if you can just clear up that cold...