Monday, December 18, 2006

Thank God for health insurance!

Mr. December just came home. From the walk-in clinic. With 5 prescription medications. Count 'em, five! A puffer, one inhaler, a nose spray, pills, and syrup. I think the total cost of all of them is $250. He's so sick.

And I'm supposed to be ovulating on Friday.... if I actually ovulate.

Skill-testing question: if I get sick, will ovulation be delayed? If Mr. D. is still sick, is it unethical to ask him to make several "deposits"?

Damn. I could really have gone for a September baby.

Should I even bother drinking the fertilitea anymore?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea, but I hope he feels better soon and that you don't get it!

My Reality said...

I hope that Mr. December is feeling better soon. I am also with Heather - I hope you don't get it.

I would say if you are going to ovulate, you have to at least try. Friday is still a few days away, so hopefully he will be up to it!

I hope you are having a nice Hanukkah!

Anonymous said...

aghghghgh! poor mr december...take good care of him!
hopefully he will be feeling a little better and be 'up' for it by friday...i'm thinking he can probably be persuaded, know what i'm sayin?
peace
shlomit