Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm okay... sort of..

Thanks to diclectin, I'm feeling un-nauseated again. But I'm really tired and out of it. I've dropped any and all physical work on our house, and now all I do is shop and supervise.

We only have one week before the move. I've packed about 10 boxes of books... just another 300 boxes to go. Times like this I wish I was a witch and could just wave my want and make things appear in our new house. Ugh.

My family has been super-generous with their time, though. They've been drywalling, painting, laying floor, cleaning up... we'd never make it without them.

3 comments:

Aurelia said...

I'm glad to hear you are better. Are you getting some movers to help pack? Do you need help?

Erin said...

I wish I lived closer I would come help you pack... I am really good at it cause I have had to move so much... I actually like packing, kind of sick, huh...LOL Glad your not as sick and you got your meds... Lots of love! Can't wait to see pics...

Chris said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Best of luck with the move.