Friday, October 19, 2007

OK, this is really a step too far...

At 5:30 a.m. I couldn't sleep. Normally I would have just caught up on blogs and played computer games, but this morning I (get ready for it...) CLEANED OUT THE FRIDGE.

I was also considering mopping the bathroom floor, but that's kinda close to our bedroom and Mr. December is still sleeping.

Is this nesting? Or a productivity kick gone very, very wrong?

UPDATE: I mopped the floor. Hopefully I'm now tired enough to go back to bed.

3 comments:

Aurelia said...

Oh Lord, this might be a productivity kick gone really wrong.

Nesting will involve something completely unnecessary, and you will not care about waking up Mr.December AT ALL. So the question is, was your fridge already clean ahead of time?

Suzy said...

that's great that you are getting so much done!!

Searching said...

Mopping the floor? Yikes, you must be having some crazy hormonal flashes in there. ;)

Thanks for your support on my blog! I really appreciate it!