Thursday, March 05, 2009

new math?

Sorry about the bad math last post. I was only 9 dpo. Apparently simple addition *is* that hard.

I peed on a stick this morning (11 dpo). Negatory.

Progesterone is fucking with me. Last night I had honest-to-goodness nausea, including the whole "mouth filling up with saliva" thing. Also, I have reached maximum bitchiness. Even Mr. December said I was behaving like a toddler... and he was right.

I know that 11 dpo is technically early, but I feel very certain that this cycle was a wash. I can't believe I have 4 more days of progesterone hell until the clinic will let me get off this train.

2 comments:

Dora said...

I hear you, girl! No hubby to take it out on, but I've been a cranky at work. Came up with an elaborate fib so I can take the time off for my next transfer, and luckily, it also explains my crankiness.

11 days is still a little early. Hope tomorrow's test brings a little line. Even if you have to squint hard in bright light to see it. :-/

Eve said...

I hope this cycle isn't a wash for you. I have the same experience of you (primary IF, and now doing tx for the next one- ugh, for almost a year now though). And I will tell you that the grief I felt in the first 3 cycles of TTC #2 was equivalent to ttc for almost 4 years with #1. I'm not trying to bum you out here, just let you know it's totally normal to feel COMPLETELY in the depths of IF again if your treatment fails.

I hope that you don't have to go that route though, and that you get a BFP in the next few days!

Eve