Monday, March 02, 2009

Um, yeah... no.

As of right this second, I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant.

Yeah, I know things can change quickly, and it's only 8 dpo and maybe implantation hasn't even happened yet but will... but I'm really really not feeling it at all. Even my evil progesterone symptoms seem to be gone for now.

I have a to-do list as long as my arm, but I'm seriously considering going to bed. It's not exhaustion, it's escapism. Is that so bad? (don't answer that)

It's sunny and beautiful out, but freaking cold. I need spring. Or a positive beta. Either way.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

My progesterone symptoms seem to have lessened as well... maybe our bodies have just adjusted.

Hang in there, it's bound to get better soon.

I think it's going to at least hit 20 degrees tomorrow! And I think 40 by Thursday.

Aurelia said...

Well, a little rest can't hurt anything. Maybe a little music, a little shopping will help? Distraction?

Dora said...

Hmmm, I'm right there with you. Less tired today. Are we just adjusting to the progesterone.

Ugh! I want Spring and a pregnancy! For both of us!