Thursday, November 29, 2007

Addicted to the sauce

What is it about apple sauce that is so addictive? I love the stuff! It's almost better than ice cream (gasp). Yummm...

I am so beyond tired, it's not even funny. I need to lie down and take a four-hour nap. Of course, I can't really do that. The window installer is here and the tree surgeon should be showing up shortly. And then I have a shrink appointment. Think she'll let me nap on her couch for the whole hour?

My morning routine has fallen by the wayside, but it takes me the exact same amount of time to get up and about in the morning... because I routinely fall asleep on the can. What a basket case I am.

At least the fridge is full. Grocery G.ate.way saves the day again.

2 comments:

Aurelia said...

I have to call them, or sign up on the website, I just may need them really really urgently at this point.

Dagny said...

I am very glad Lumpy turned for you.

What are they grooving to in your pants today?