Sunday, June 17, 2007

sick, tired, bored.

This cold is hitting me with the triple whammy.

I'm stuffy-nosed and coughing. My head feels all cottony. I'm most definitely sick.

Totally exhausted, to the point where after standing up for 5-10 minutes I NEED to sit right away. Don't know what would happen if I didn't, and don't want to find out.

I'm bored out of my skull. I pretty much need to be sitting and lying down all the time. Don't feel well enough to go anywhere. And... the best of it is... I'm home alone because Mr. December had to go celebrate father's day with his parents. He'd better bring back cake.

And as I type that last line, I realize that I don't even want cake. I'm not hungry for anything... which is probably a problem, since I haven't eaten much all day. I hope Lumpy can make like a parasite this week... I'm clearly not doing my job in the nutrition department.

Ok, whine over.

3 comments:

Aurelia said...

Well, you are due to see the Doc tomorrow right?

She'll fix you up and tell you which cold medications you can take and check you out top to bottom.

Let us know what she says.

Barb said...

Awww.........I'm sorry your feeling so crappy.
Hope you feel better soon:D
I'm sure lumpy is fine with this weeks dietery supplements!!!

Gil said...

I hope that you're feeling better soon hon. And I hope you got the cake; even if you didn't eat it yet, I'm sure somewhere along the way you'll be wanting it!