Monday, February 19, 2007

Just a good day.

Nothing much to report. I'm just having a good, productive day today.

I actually got out of bed before the alarm went off, made the bed immediately, gave the bathroom a swipe while I was in there, got dressed, and emptied the dishwasher. All before 9:30 a.m. Since then I've paid and filed the bills, updated some account information by phone, and run errands to the library, post office, bookstore, and bank.

I even had time to read home decorating magazines... which I purchased with a gift card I had totally forgotten about.

Some days everything is just about as good as it could be.

I hope the goodness of my day finds its way into all of your days too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you're having such a wonderful day - hopefully it's an omen of many more good days (and things!) to come for you. Thinking of you as always :)

Anonymous said...

I hope that this will not just be a good day, but a fantastic week!

You sound great! :)

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Glad that it was a good day :-)

Holding your hope for tomorrow. Well, I mean, I'm holding it for tomorrow and will continue holding it for 9 months or so :-)