Monday, May 21, 2007

Thanks to anonymous...

Thanks to yesterday's anonymous commenter, I realized that I was just nauseous from WORRY. Wow. It was all in my head. Why didn't I think of that? Today I feel much, much better... thanks, anonymous!

Oh, wait. It wasn't anonymous that made me feel better. It was the DRUGS.

Thank God for diclectin, is all I have to say. While I'm still a bit queasy all day, it's nothing like what I had all last week. I'm functional. I mowed the lawn over at our new house. So yeah, it looks like Bart Simpson's haircut, but the important thing is that I tried. Right? ...right?

But back to that mystery commenter... I've realized something very important: I'm now a popular enough blogger that trolls want to attack me! How cool is that?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you are feeling better on the meds. (and i think it is pretty cool you have your own troll!!! heeheehee)

Anonymous said...

At least there is something that helps!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! You've got the perfect attitude about the crappy anonymous poster too!
p.s. this is attempt 2 to post this, so the above delete is me :)

Aurelia said...

I'm glad the diclectin is helping. Just don't let on to Mr.D. He might not keep up with the housework help. Shhhhh...

jennyquarx said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. And it is wicked cool that you're popular enough to have a troll! Right on!

Ms. Perky said...

I was vehemently opposed to taking anything for my nausea in the beginning. It drove my pharmacist husband CRAZY. After all, there was something that could make his wife feel better and she was refusing to take it! I kept thinking I was being a big baby if I took anything... after all, don't ALL pregnant women (or many, anyway) get nausea? Shouldn't I just suck it up?

And then I took Zofran and realized what a moron I'd been. I had absolutely no idea exactly HOW terrible I'd been feeling for weeks needlessly, until suddenly I felt better!

Suzy said...

Glad it's working for you!!