Wednesday, May 16, 2007

There's a 6 o'clock in the MORNING?

I'm suddenly awake, stuffing my face with cheese and crackers (and grapefruit juice) in the hope that my extreme hunger won't turn into extreme nausea just yet. I'd rather be sleeping, but then again I'd also rather not feel as awful as I did last night.

I was good for about 6 hours yesterday, though, and I think it was because I had steak and eggs for lunch. Mmmm... steak. This could turn out to be an expensive first tri.

In other news, I've been feeling too awful to swing a sledgehammer. I'm passing the torch to my capable little brother. Oh, and hiring people. I have a meeting with a bathroom company this morning. At the NORMAL hour of 10:00.

This is all getting pretty expensive. Looks like Lumpy will be sleeping in a sock drawer this winter.

6 comments:

Barb said...

Sorry your still sick. Hope it lets up soon so you can enjoy EVERY MINUTE of this pregnancy!

Glad you got some help with the house!!

Aurelia said...

Mmmmm, steak. Don't worry, that's what Costco is for!

slfc said...

Hey...when is your EDD? ~Azure.

megan said...

sorry you're feeling so badly and waking up at silly hours. . . you sound really positive and good though, which is fantastic. damn, steak and eggs sound divine right about now.

Anonymous said...

6 in the morning really sucks! Try for 7 tomorrow. :)

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Nothing wrong with a sock drawer, my friend.

Glad you're still feeling crappy, even though...well, obviously the ideal would be for everything to be great and not feel crappy. But...you know what I mean.