Tuesday, January 16, 2007

cycle monitoring, day 7

This morning the clinic forgot I was there. I stood in the exam room, naked from the waist down and wrapped in a paper sheet, for close to 30 minutes. Finally I crept out to the nurses' office and moaned pitifully about being forgotten.

Lesson learned: as much as you like sleeping in, just haul your butt to the clinic early so you're not the last one, ok?

In the end, here's what we discovered:

The lining of my uterus is now at 0.3mm. The doctor says it will thicken as soon as I stop taking the Femara

My left ovary has 4 follicles that my doctor didn't bother measuring for some reason.

My right ovary has 2 follicles at 1.2mm and a bunch of tiny ones.

They want me back on Friday (day 10). And they're pretty sure we'll be doing a trigger shot. Nice. It'll be such a treat to actually know when I'm going to ovulate.

That's all, folks. You may now return to your regularly scheduled Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naked from the waist down....welcome to my world!

Anonymous said...

good luck girl!
what a vulnerable feeling, eh? sitting in that room thinking, should i just go out there or what?! i'd like to tell you you'll get used to those early mornings but unfortunately i still haven't!
i'll be thinking of you!!!!
peace
shlomit