Saturday, January 06, 2007

I (heart) my puffers

We have this awesome medical housecall service in my city. Well, I made Mr. D. call... and the doctor came to our house. So much better than spending 3 hours in the waiting room of the walk-in clinic. Even my skeptical husband had to admit that it's a pretty impressive service.

Anyhow, the doctor finally heard my wheeze. He prescribed puffers. I feel better already. Nothing like a hit of ventolin to make the wheezies go bye-bye.

And the doctor said these puffers are safe in early pregnancy. Not that I think I'm pregnant. 7dpo... the giant zit has appeared, but I'm still not convinced it's anything but PMS. Not that I'd know... really, people, how often do I ovulate?

So I'm just waiting for next weekend, when we can start the femara and monitoring. In the meantime, I (heart) my puffers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

breathing is good.

i'm on puffers 365 days a year and have been assured by many a doctor, including my re, that they are fine. particularly when you consider the alternative.

as i said, breathing is good.

glad they're helping!
peace
shlomit