Thursday, January 25, 2007

Finally!

Looks like I got my temp rise. I'm going to ignore the fact that fertility frenemy won't say that I ovulated when I KNOW I did. I mean, come on... trigger shot on Saturday night, major ovary pain on Monday morning... I'm going to assume that the temps are just a bit inaccurate. 'Cause I'm pretty sure you can't ovulate AFTER you start taking progesterone.

There's other stuff I want to blog about, but not right this second. I need a shower.

Oh, and it's FUCKING COLD out. minus 22 degrees. Ack!

3 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

I tried temping and FF for about two cycles. Then I gave up. It just drives me nutso. Sorry it is giving you a hard time.

Anonymous said...

whooo hooo!!!
you are on your way!
stay warm...
peace
shlomit

Anonymous said...

Yay! I haven't temped in over a year and don't miss it at all.