Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Things BFN stands for...

Big fat negative
Better find nougat
Bawling fun nightly
Boring fucking nineDPO
Been feeling nothing
Bitchy? fuck, no!


Okay, so I POAS this morning. I couldn't help myself. Is there an addiction counseling program I can call about this?

Trying to look at it in the best light possible... we know the trigger shot is out of my system. So from this point on, any second line I get is the real deal.

I won't POAS tomorrow. I'll wait until Friday morning. And then all weekend.

I kind of feel like this won't be it, though. What are the chances of buying a house and getting pregnant in the same month? That would be too much good stuff, right? (yes, I know the universe doesn't work that way. but that's not the point.)

I guess looking at new kitchen and bathroom renovation stuff will be easier if I'm not puking. See? There's a silver lining to everything!

BFN...

Buddies & Friends... nice.

2 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

Ban Feeling Negative

I'm hope-filled for you...

Is there such things as too many good things?

decemberbaby said...

No no, I was going to bake cookies... I think. I can't remember.

I usually make chocolate chip, but I'm very adventurous when it comes to cookies!