Friday, January 05, 2007

I'm so sick.

(insert pitiful whine and barking cough here)

Seems the antibiotics didn't help so much. I still have a deep chest cough, now accompanied by malaise and general misery. I'm so miserable that Mr. December hasn't been able to sleep, so last night I came up to my parents' house for some extra tlc and to give Mr. D. a break. This was never my childhood home (only lived in it for 8 months), but there's something so nice about people who come into your room at 4:30 a.m. with a fresh pot of tea because they heard you coughing.

I'm 6dpo and no eps or ips yet. Not that I'm really expecting any. Last time I got pregnant my only clues were a huge honking pimple (don't remember exactly when that happened), a big emotional explosion at 10 dpo, and the inability to sleep past 5 a.m. Not exactly the stuff of science. But as I said, I'm not really putting any stock in these signs.

Because I've figured it out, you know.

It's not up to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

aghghhghgg...i hope that wicked cold leaves you SOON...and in it's place a nice, juicy, bfp!!!
sending good vibes your way....
peace
shlomit