Saturday, March 10, 2007

good movie

I'd forgotten how any Hugh Grant movie makes me instantly feel ten times better.

We saw "Music and Lyrics" tonight. I could have done without Drew Barrymore, but overall I loved the movie. Hugh is still cute (but looking tired, like me I guess). We had a fabulous time and I didn't even think about any of the things I'm dreading until we arrived at our subway station.

(and yeah, I'm aware that I played "hooky" from Shabbat tonight. I just couldn't "get it up" for the whole Shabbat thing. I need to work on that... I don't want my committment to wane)

But yeah, fun movie. Definitely made me feel good.

3 comments:

Aurelia said...

The occasional round of hooky never hurt anyone...in fact I bet G-d will understand and approve.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a fun night - I've been wanting to see that movie, wish we could've gone together!

Lisa said...

I saw your post on My Reality. I really enjoyed that movie too. It made me laugh even though I had to leave in the middle for an injection.

It doesn't matter if you've been through fertility stuff only once or several times, it still sucks.

Hope you're back on track soon.