Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thanks, progesterone!

Every cycle I get a couple of symptoms I've never had. They make me think I might be pregnant. Then I test, and it's a BFN.

Yesterday I had a couple of bouts of nausea - they wouldn't go away until I ate a banana or something. "This is a good sign", I thought to myself.

This morning I caved and POAS.

White as the driven snow. No hint of a line. No shadow. Just negative.

I don't feel crushed (yet), but it is a bit of a bummer. Even though we knew this cycle was a wash.

I think I'll go back to bed.

4 comments:

Dagny said...

Damnit. :(

ms. c said...

"aA bit of a bummer" may be the IF understaement of the year (and it's only March!)
That's crappy, but I'm still holding out hope for your beta...
(The test could have been broken!!)

Anonymous said...

crap. sorry to hear that. what adrienne says is true though -- it *is* early. hide the sticks and wait for your beta if you can...

Aurelia said...

Okay, that settles it, This coming week, we're all going out and having drink, and a good cry, (unless your beta is positive later, and we'll switch emotions on the fly, okay?) I know you have holiday dinner coming up and all, but let me know when is good for you.